Ander is reimagining the employee experience. Our unique platform and wearable unifies people—producing cohesive teams and peers who bring out the best in each other. Ander uses a combination of an online platform, wearables, and real-world activity to build relationships, promote health, increase productivity, and lower costs. We help employees thrive and companies prosper—helping teams live stronger. And play harder. And work smarter.
We focus on how to best serve individual users by nurturing genuine connections, harmonizing work and life, and driving measurable behavior change. Our platform provides the tools and information to boost employee participation and simplify compliance—all without taxing employer resources. A customizable ecosystem of learning, challenges, and rewards engages employees in meaningful ways to help them to maximize their individual goals and outcomes.
As the right-hand to Ander’s sales leadership, you are not just an analytical guru — you have business acumen, can work a room, manage a team, and solve complex problems. Responsible for developing KPIs to measure the activities that impact sales productivity, complex reporting and analysis involved in sales forecasting and planning for the road ahead.
Depended upon for guidance in order to reach Ander’s monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue goals, and when challenging problems arise, advise in the decision-making process to solve complicated issues. Continuously working to optimize Ander’s sales process, recognize trends in data, and refine operational models. Periodically, collaborate with finance on sales compensation plans, and develop policies to ensure data quality. As owner of the sales tech stack, you are always evaluating new sales technology vendors and managing the CRM infrastructure.
Ander is a rapidly growing early-stage technology company that operates a fast-paced, agile and collaborative work environment. You will be responsible for:
- Optimize the go-to-market funnel: Identify which customers to prioritize and what tactics will most effectively generate revenue. Deftly communicate rationale to Channel Partner Manager and work collaboratively to operationalize your strategy.
- Drive discipline and accuracy around forecasting: Instill pipe hygiene, team up with Channel Partner Manager and sales leadership to build pipeline coverage, co-manage forecast reporting to Ander’s leadership team
- Effectively engage internal and external stakeholders in the process of understanding and actioning Ander’s sales strategy. Turn problems into projects, information into intelligence, and insight into business decisions that drives revenue.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to understand goals, implement KPIs, design accessible reporting and deliver thoughtful and actionable analysis.
- Create and iterate dashboards and self-serve tools to drive near-real-time feedback from Ander’s sales activity.
- Analyze data and make decisions on data sets in order to inform sales leadership, optimize the sales process, and implement all things necessary to support the goals of the sales team.
- Work with product, brand, and community management leadership to turn customer and user feedback into platform improvements and new features.
- Define and deploy best practices for sales methodology and process, forecasting, and analytics.
- Stay current with best practices in SaaS sales operations, including the best set of tools to make up the sales tech stack.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- 5-7+ years’ experience of ever-increasing responsibility in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy within a B2B (ideally SaaS) company.
- Deep understanding of how sales models and processes work
- Results oriented; exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident in data management, especially aggregating, normalizing, validating, and conducting analysis and reporting using data from multiple systems.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (Agile software development).
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Ander.
- Deft ability to communicate data into meaningful insight: You know how to craft compelling presentations and can lead executives through data deep-dives.
- Experience delivering timely business intelligence through Tableau, Excel/Google Sheets (pivot tables, conditional formulas and formatting, macros), HubSpot, Salesforce, and other tools.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills, genuine curiosity, analytical thinking, fastidiousness, high pattern recognition, and the ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment.
- Project management whiz: You can scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and execute against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills.
Commitment to precision. Passion for results.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. Ander is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.