Digital Marketing Manager
Ander is reimagining the employee experience. Our unique platform and wearable unifies people—producing cohesive teams and peers who bring out the best in each other. Ander uses a combination of an online platform, wearables, and real-world activity to build relationships, promote health, increase productivity, and lower costs. We help employees thrive and companies prosper—helping teams live stronger. And play harder. And work smarter.
We focus on how to best serve individual users by nurturing genuine connections, harmonizing work and life, and driving measurable behavior change. Our platform provides the tools and information to boost employee participation and simplify compliance—all without taxing employer resources. A customizable ecosystem of learning, challenges, and rewards engages employees in meaningful ways to help them to maximize their individual goals and outcomes.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting strategy as well as implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote Ander across all channels and media targeting multiple customer profiles and buyer personas. This role plays a major part in enhancing overall brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic, inbound leads, optimizing conversion through the marketing funnel, and more.
This is an ideal role for a performance driving digital marketer, with an experimentation mindset and a successful track record of building channel programs from scratch. Experience in display, programmatic, PPC, SEO, and account-based tactics is a must. Additionally, excellent verbal communication skills, and the ability to bring effective collaboration and communication to a newly formed marketing team are required to perform the role. You will be responsible for:
- Creating engaging, innovative, emotional and transformative experiences, both through digital and real-world touch points.
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and concepts to keep the brand current and dynamic.
- Work with our cross-functional team to deliver against strategic goals through the development and execution of targeted, omni-channel inbound sales and marketing programs and innovation projects.
- Quarterback and execute project scopes, participate in the evaluation, and request best team makeup for assigned projects — identifying, vetting, selecting, and managing outside contractors and vendors to complete work when necessary
- Develop and execute digital media campaigns that aligns with our overall marketing and business development strategy.
- Manage inbound marketing efforts to increase website traffic that will increase awareness, leads, and improve conversion rates.
- Ensure work remains on schedule and on budget throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Execute media strategies in advance of conferences, events, trades shows, etc. to pull in greater traffic.
- Search out new market segments, create strategies to enter, as well as further exploit existing non-core market segments.
- Develop and manage digital marketing calendar and budget.
- Participate in the annual company budget and strategic marketing plans
- Lead and coordinate with sales, brand, data, product and service teams in all phases of development and execution of media campaigns.
- Balance the media among paid PPC, display advertising, collateral materials, video to achieve the highest ROI.
- Identify key industry trends, monitor competitive threats and develop marketing strategies to capitalize.
- Stay up to date with latest trends to keep the company in the forefront of modern marketing and strategic sales.
You thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment and enjoy working on a variety of project types. You have 5-7 years of experience as marketing manager with broad capabilities and refined skill including digital marketing and advertising campaign development and management, as well as …
- Proven ability as a collaborator and thought leader, engaging a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, sales people and marketers to establish and realize a vision.
- Proven track record for delivering both quality and innovation.
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience.
- Creative problem solver: be able to define challenges, collect relevant information and draw insightful conclusions to then develop brand and marketing concepts to drive our overall strategy.
- Able to prioritize many tasks and deadlines with multiple departments and teams.
- Are passionate about branding and storytelling to creating compelling customer journeys, and marketing and social campaigns
- Extensive experience in Branding, SEM, SEO, paid social and display.
- Capacity to be self-directed to drive events and content communications, through a proactive, data-driven approach.
- Up-to-date with latest online marketing, measurement trends and best practices.
- Excellent time-management, communication and teamwork skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Required Application Materials
- Resume and cover letter
- Project work examples and/or specific references demonstrating relevant digital marketing, content strategist, etc. experience a huge plus.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. Ander is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.